Salayha K. Ghoury is an associate in the firm’s San Francisco office. She joined our firm in 2018 where she represents individuals and entities in a wide range of disputes, including landlord-tenant, premises liability, and real property disputes.
Ms. Ghoury received her Juris Doctorate from Golden Gate University School of Law in 2016, where she competed in and served on the Board of Honors Moot Court. Ms. Ghoury participated on the Trial Team and Negotiation Team. She was also an Associate Editor on the Environmental Law Journal.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Ghoury was a federal judicial clerk to the Honorable Alan Jaroslovsky (ret.) United States Bankruptcy Court Judge in the Northern District of California. She was also given the prestigious honor of being selected as the Judge Lee D. Baxter Graduate Litigation Fellow where she trained law students in fundamental litigation skills, acted as an adjunct professor, and coached Mock Trial competitions. Additionally, Ms. Ghoury has a particular passion for sports evidenced by a non-profit co-founded with her brothers, Achieving Character Through Sports (ACTS).
Ms. Ghoury received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California, Davis. She enjoys doing pro bono work and is fluent in Urdu.
- Dean’s List
- Board Member, Golden Gate University Honors Moot Court, 2014-2016
- CALI Award for Moot Court (awarded to the Most Outstanding Student)
- 2016 Paul S. Jordan Achievement Award for Service and Contribution
- 2016 Most Significant Contribution to the Litigation Center Award
- Judge Lee D. Baxter Graduate Fellow in Litigation