Elizabeth Cermak comes to us with a background in litigation, government, complex investigations, public policy, corporations, securities, financial industry regulation, public interest law, and non‐profits. Passionate about justice and the rule of law, Elizabeth has worked with public officials as well as on both the defense and plaintiff side of litigation, enabling a comprehensive approach to legal issues she leverages to achieve a client’s goals.
- Best Brief Award, Hastings Moot Court 2016
- Public Interest Faculty Award 2018
- CALI Excellence Award, Negotiation & Mediation
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Negotiation & Mediation
- CALI Excellence Award, Election Law
- Constitutional Law / Social Justice Lawyering Concentration
- Editor‐in‐Chief, Hastings Race and Poverty Law Journal