Jady Leung is an associate at the firm’s San Francisco office. She represents individuals and entities in a broad range of disputes, including real estate/real property, commercial litigation, landlord-tenant, homeowner’s association, catastrophic personal injury, and premise liability matters.
Ms. Leung received her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the University of California, Davis in three years. She also holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business at Mills College and a Juris Doctorate from San Francisco Law School, where she earned a scholarship and three awards from the Witkin Legal Institute. As an undergraduate, she studied community regional development and European history abroad at the University of Freiburg in Germany. During law school, she served as a Law Clerk at a civil rights and constitutional law firm, where she assisted multiple attorneys in high-profile cases from intake through complaint filing, discovery, and trial.
Prior to entering the legal profession, Ms. Leung worked in the science research and healthcare industry. A Bay Area native, she is a member of the Alameda County, San Mateo County, and Marin County Bar Associations. In her free time, she enjoys developing business ideas and spending time with family and friends.
Ms. Leung is admitted to practice before all California state courts and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California.
- Recipient, Department Scholarship for Academic Excellence, Mills College MBA, 2012
- Recipient, American Association of Criminal Lawyers Scholarship, San Francisco Law School, 2016
- Member, Davis Honors Challenge and University Honors Program, University of California, Davis, 2009
- Witkin Award, Academic Excellence in Civil Procedure, Witkin Legal Institute, 2016
- Witkin Award, Academic Excellence in Remedies, Witkin Legal Institute, 2016
- Witkin Award, Academic Excellence in Wills & Trusts, Witkin Legal Institute, 2016