Jady Leung is an associate at the firm’s San Francisco office. She represents individuals and entities in a wide range of litigation disputes, including real estate/real property, commercial, landlord-tenant, homeowners’ association, personal injury, and premise liability defense.
Ms. Leung received her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the University of California, Davis in three years. She also holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the Lorry I. Lokey Graduate School of Business at Mills College and a Juris Doctorate from San Francisco Law School, where she earned 3 Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence. As an undergraduate, she studied community regional development and European politics abroad at the University of Freiburg in Germany. During law school, she served as a Law Clerk in a civil rights and constitutional law litigation firm, where she assisted multiple attorneys in high-profile cases from intake through complaint filing, discovery, and trial.
Prior to entering the legal profession, Ms. Leung worked in the science research and healthcare industry. A Bay Area native, she is an avid learner whose current hobbies include reading The Economist and NPR, martial arts, puzzles, learning languages, and guitar. In her free time, she enjoys developing business ideas and spending time with family and friends.
Ms. Leung speaks Cantonese and is a member of the Alameda County Bar Association.
- Recipient, Department Scholarship for Academic Excellence, Mills College MBA, 2012
- Recipient, American Association of Criminal Lawyers Scholarship, San Francisco Law School, 2016
- Member, Davis Honors Challenge and University Honors Program, University of California, Davis, 2009
- Witkin Award, Academic Excellence in Civil Procedure, Witkin Legal Institute, 2016
- Witkin Award, Academic Excellence in Remedies, Witkin Legal Institute, 2016
- Witkin Award, Academic Excellence in Wills & Trusts, Witkin Legal Institute, 2016