Kevin Kidwell is an associate in the firm’s San Francisco office. His practice specializes in personal injury, premises liability, and real estate defense.
Mr. Kidwell received his Juris Doctorate from Santa Clara University School of Law and his Bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara. While in law school, he clerked for a law firm specializing in trademark and copyright litigation. He also worked for a non‐profit corporation focused on intellectual property and licensing matters related to data in the real estate field.
Prior to joining Phillips, Spallas & Angstadt, LLP, he worked with both plaintiffs and defendants on a wide range of legal issues including catastrophic personal injury matters, medical malpractice disputes, fraud claims, and workers’ compensation claims with a focus on the defense of corporate and governmental entities. Mr. Kidwell has also engaged in appellate litigation with the California Courts of Appeal.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing, 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Sports Law, 2018
- Witkin Award, Academic Excellence in Professional Responsibility, 2018
- High Tech Excellence Award, 2018‐2019
- Emery Merit Scholar, 2016‐2019